The ESSEC Master is Management - Grande Ecole program is designed for high-potential French and international applicants under the age of 32 years who hold a first university or equivalent degree.
To be eligible by this “route”
You must have obtained or are currently pursuing a non-French 3-year bachelor’s degree (minimum level) in any field of study (engineering, sciences, business, management & economics, humanities & social sciences, law, health, political science & international relations, architecture & real estate, etc.) from a top university/school.
Applications are open to highly motivated students with or without professional experience, with excellent academic results and/or a remarkable course path, open-mindedness, sensitivity to the world around them, and clear leadership potential.
Before you complete your on-line application, read the documents related to the program. Special attention must be given to the admission requirements, the selections process and the application schedule available on the Admissions Section of our website.
- You are allowed to apply only once per academic year to the program and only 2 applications to the program are allowed.
- It is not possible to switch campuses after you have submitted your application.
- We remind you that we do not accept documents sent by email or by post.
Do NOT wait the last day to submit your application file online. Incomplete applications (this includes missing fee payment, missing letter of recommendation, missing tests scores, improper documents) on the day after the deadline will be automatically postponed to next round.
For any questions, you are welcome to contact us directly from the online application platform using the "Contact Us" form. Please do not send multiple emails as this will cause undue delays.
The on-line application consists of independent sections that you can complete at your own pace. You can go back to each section and amend it as often as you want until you finally submit it.
Find out how to apply online for ESSEC programs, including how to fill the application sections, track your referees, upload the supporting documents, pay the application fee and how to contact us.
References (or Letter of Recommendation)
- One academic and one professional refrence is recommended.
- We strongly recommend you to enter details of your referees as soon as possible to allow them time to fill out the recommendation letters online before the deadline.
- No other document than the online form will be accepted.
It is your responsibility to track your referees for your application completion and to get the 2 recommendation letters before the deadline.
If a letter of recommendation is missing at the deadline, your application will be automatically postponed to next round.
Check out our Referees FAQ : https://admissionsatessec.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/folders/48000667656
- A valid minimim English test score is mandatory except if you are native speaker or have been through an academic curriculum of at least 3 years taught entirely in English.
- TOEIC Listening and Reading: minimum score 850
- IELTS: minimum score 6.5
- TOEFL iBT: minimum score 95
- Cambridge: minimum score 175
- A valid minimum aptitude test score is mandatory (GMAT, GRE, Tage-Mage or CAT)
A competitive score is recommendable.
Average scores are significantly higher than these minimums and we recommend you to apply with a higher score to support your application.
Official scores report must be uploaded by the deadline.
These can take several months to prepare and to register for an exam slot. Keep this in mind before starting your application as without these test scores it will be incomplete. Make sure you pass the tests early before the deadline.
Supporting documents must be uploaded in PDF format excepted your photo.
The documents in a compressed file are not accepted.
Submit your application
You can submit your application only if all topics below are green. Again, Do NOT wait the last day to submit your application file online. In case of improper documents or missing letter of recommendation or tests, your application will be postponed to next round.
At this stage, the "Submit and pay application fee" button will be available at the top of the application sections.
Pay application fee
Once submitted, you will be asked to pay the application fee.
Only application files with fees paid will be reviewed by the admission committee.*
*Application fee are exempted for holders of B2M Alliance Passport.
Monitor your application
Login regularly on the portal to monitor the progress of your application.
You can use your account to:
- check if we need more information or documents
- see if you have an offer
- see a copy of your admission letter if admitted
Apply for more than one program
You need to return to the application homepage (login first if not yet) and start another application.
Your new application will not use the previous application data (information, supporting documents and references) as requirements are different from one program to another.